Alaina Martin is known for her enthusiasm, work ethic, and ability to create a positive buying and selling experience for her clients who often become friends. Alaina has resided in the Westlake area, South Austin, and downtown, giving her a deep appreciation and knowledge of city living and the Lake Austin lifestyle. Having relocated from New York City a few years ago, Alaina enjoys helping Austin newcomers navigate a competitive real estate market. She finds satisfaction in giving her clients a competitive advantage by providing them with pre-market opportunities.
Alaina leverages her media background in her real estate career – she was chosen to host “Selling Texas” on American Dream TV, a national television show highlighting real estate and the Austin lifestyle. Alaina loves to exercise, travel, wake surf on Lake Austin, and spend time with her 5-year old son Tucker. She is also an accomplished vocalist and can be seen singing with the worship team at LifeAustin Church downtown.
– ABJ Residential Real Estate Awards Nominee
– Member, Austin Board of Realtors
– Member, Texas Association of Realtors
– Member, National Association of Realtors
– Member, Austin Luxury Network
– Member, Top Agent Network
– Featured host of Spectrum News Austin’s “Newcomers News”
– Host of “The American Dream” National Television Show